Wednesday 11 July 2018

Baby Box Company!

So I'm posting this so people know about the Baby Box Company.
Company website: https://www.babyboxuniversity.com/
Myself and a group of women I attend baby fit yoga with discussed this, and all went a head and watched the number of videos and did the short quiz at the end for this baby box. All you had to do was pay for delivery which was around £6. It's a safe place for baby to sleep, and also helps raise general awareness for safe sleeping and many other subjects that a new parent may fear. 
I orded mine quite some time ago and it came super quick - this is what is basically is. It comes with a mattress, mattress cover, organic baby grow, muslin cloth and all about it. 






Positives/whats great about it prior to using it: 

- It's safe for baby to sleep in.
- It's easily cleanable. Easy to wipe down including both box & mattress!
- It's colourful and different to a moses basket.
- It can easily be used to store things in for babies room, after baby has outgrown the box.
- It's a box, don't children go through a " I love boxes" stage?!
- It's not gender stereotyped which a massive positive. 
- It's cheap and great for a simple place for baby to sleep if you are on a budget.

A dislike I have found, is I find it somewhat difficult to move. However, I find most things difficult to move and would vary from person to person!